Thursday, October 1, 2009

Girls Riding Day

The girls and I had a fun horsey play day today. Brian started it by lunging Daisy, then I decided that I wanted to do a little riding. So, I got out the saddle and off we went. Well, not exactly. I'm not quite comfortable taking her out of the round pen yet, since she turns into a spaz when she is out. So, we played in the round pen. Maddie and Kaylie both got turns riding and then they rode together. Kaylie LOVES riding Daisy & Duke. It is so cute! She constantly says "my turn?" when Maddie is on the horse. Here she is...
Kaylie does great when I have the saddle on Daisy, but if I try to put her on without it she gets really nervous. Kinda like Brian! LOL...

Me on my "baby girl!" I LOVE my Daisy!!!!

She is such a good girl!

Hope you all had a fun day like we have!!!!

1 comment:

debinca said...

You look great! Nice that the girls like riding too!